As a customer of or supplier to Dofygate Ltd we hold certain information about you to enable us to fulfil our business obligations or respond fully to a request from us for details of our products or to enable us to properly maintain or service any of our products.
We may collect the following
- Name, company name and job title
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Business address and post code
- Accounts information to enable us to fulfil contract terms and conditions
- Details of any enquiry made which may include any proposed location for our product
- Details of any product purchased to enable us to fulfil any future service requirement
We will hold this information for as long as any enquiry is progressing and for a period of three years thereafter. Where information is held on a customer who has purchased our product then we will hold this information for as long as we are aware that the product is in use and for a period of three years thereafter.
Your data will not be passed to third parties and may be used by us from time to time to keep you informed of any product information relating to your enquiry or purchase including product updates or service requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss.
If you have any queries then call the Dofygate office on 01263 493102