£95.00 – £195.00 Exc. VAT
For Wheel-e-Gate barrier purchase click here
Width options 3.0m (single unit), 4.6m (pair) and 6.0m (pair). Overlap to suit gap.
- Barrier including solar panel and battery
- Stands with wheels and weights
- Remote control fob(s)
- Maintenance pack
A single charge covering both collection and delivery is made at the beginning of the loan period. This is made at the rates pertaining at the time. currently £90 plus VAT (£45 each way) plus VAT
There is a fixed one off charge of £195 applying to every consignment thereafter only the monthly charges applying to each barrier version apply as set out below.
For hire agreement click here
The traffic barrier hire proposal
The hire package contains the remote controlled traffic barrier, stand with wheels, hi viz signage on the barrier arm and a maintenance pack. The maintenance pack therefore contains everything you probably will not need.
- Spare barrier battery (for peace of mind)
- Spare fob battery
- Cabinet key
- Allen key to level barrier arm if placed on un-level ground
- Instructions all in a clearly labelled toolbox
A fixed charge of £195 plus VAT for every barrier so after the fixed charge there is only the monthly charge to pay.
Why a Wheel-e-gate provides a real alternative
Our traffic control barrier provides wireless remote control, impact protection and mobility all in one package. So a real alternative to expandable safety barriers or where plastic barriers are dragged back and forth. Therefore to control unauthorised access into works areas there is nothing like a Wheel-e-Gate.
The Wheel-e-Gate can be loaded complete onto flatbed transport if a tail lift is available or to transport using a van the barrier is separated from the stand so simple to move. The video below demonstrates just how easily it is to set the gate up.
An impact clutch avoids damage to the barrier arm if accidentally hit. Simply pull the arm back into place to reset. Carbon fibre arms provide toughness. rigidity and strength where it is needed so the arm can withstand significant impacts. More information here,,,,,,,
The Wheel alternative for traffic barrier hire
- Solar battery power so no wires required.
- Remote control from 50m with standard fobs. (click here for fob options)
- Impact protection.
- Mobile and as a result set up in minutes.
- Supplied fully assembled and ready to control traffic.
- Fob operation is usual for Hire but other options can be provided (click here)
The Wheel-e-gate was developed for construction sites but has since been taken up by other industries. Where there is an immediate requirement to control traffic a Wheel-e-Gate provides the answer. This alternative also removes the need to dig holes or install fixings into hard surfaces.
Where Wheelygate is being used now.
- Construction sites – controlling access onto site. (click here for video)
- Demolition and land reclamation sites – controlling access onto site.
- Waste recycling sites – loader driver controls access into his working area. (click here for video)
- Distribution facilities – preventing access onto loading areas.
- Weighbridges to control entry and speed of entry
3.0m Single unit, 4.6m Pair, 6.0m Pair