£500.00 – £4,995.00 Exc. VAT
For Wheel-e-Gate barrier hire click here
Width options 3.0m (single unit), 4.6m (pair) and 6.0m (pair). Overlap to suit gap.
- Barrier including solar panel and battery
- Stands with wheels and weights
- Remote control fobs
- Maintenance pack
Palletised delivery of fully assembled units is currently £65 plus VAT
An instant solution to traffic control. Other purchase and hire options available from Hardstaff Barriers Ltd 0115 983 2304 or click here
What is unique about Wheelygate
A traffic barrier for traffic control are available but there is nothing with the range of advantages Dofygate offers. The main advantage is remote control without any power wires and now we have added true mobility. So the wheeled stand means the gate can placed easily, relocated when needed or simply transported in any vehicle.
Where the need for traffic control is temporary or long term the Wheel-e-Gate provides immediate traffic control. The unit is moved on a flat bed with tail lift without separating the gate unit from its stand and by separating the two parts (tools supplied) can be carried in most other vehicles. The video below demonstrates how easy that is.
For more detail on our 2 bar traffic barrier click here
The impact protection clutch is the same as the standard barrier and protects the arm against vehicle impact. So if the barrier arm is hit by a vehicle it will move out of the way without damage and to reset simply pull the arm back into place. The carbon fibre arms are extremely strong and do not bend so the look of the gate is not harmed buy the occasional accident.
The wheel alternative
- Solar battery power so no wires required. (more solar info here)
- Remote control from 50m with standard fobs. (click here for fob options)
- Impact protection.
- Mobile – relocated in minutes.
- Supplied fully assembled and ready to control traffic.
- For the full range of options (click here)
The Wheelygate was developed primarily for construction sites but has also been taken up for use in other areas. For instance anywhere where there is a need to control traffic but the precise location is not known or may move periodically. This same flexibility removes the need to dig holes or install fixings into hard surfaces.
Where Wheel-e-gate traffic barrier is being used now.
- Construction sites – controlling access onto site. (click here for video)
- Demolition and land reclamation sites – controlling access onto site.
- Waste recycling sites – loader driver controls access into his working area. (click here for video)
- Distribution facilities – preventing access onto loading areas.
- Weighbridges to control entry and speed of entry