£1,495.00 – £3,495.00 Exc. VAT
2 bar format widths 3.0m (single unit), 4.6m, 5.0m, and 6.0m,
4 bar format widths 4.6m and 5.0m
Where the gap is less than the Inst-e-Gate then the bars are overlapped. Widths are measured from cabinet (post) centre to cabinet (post) centre. The cabinet is 220mm wide.
All Inst-e-Gates are supplied complete with
- Barrier with inegrated adjustable solar panel and battery
- Post fittings that allow adjustment after fixing
- Remote control fobs (2)
- Impact clutch to save the arm if it is accidentally hit by a vehicle
- Maintenance pack in a handy toolbox containing – Spare battery & charger (which you probably will not need), Cabinet key and Level adjustment allen key
A full range of opening options is available here
What is an Inst-e-Gate
The original Dofygate was designed as a Solar charged battery powered electric gate or barrier. Inst-e-Gate covers all traffic control applications. A full range of wireless automatic opening options are available for the electric gate which suit both 2 and 4 bar variations.
The adjustable post fittings fit to any post with ample adjustment allowing the barrier arm to be levelled up after fitting. So designed for self installation, Inst-e-Gate is straight forward to install with no special tools needed. We offer an installation service as required.
For access control where mains power is out of reach or difficult to provide. In most outside locations the solar charged battery system will work throughout the year. Adjustment of the solar panel is both simple and independent of the gate arm.
More than just an electric gate
- Solar charged battery so no wires required
- Remote control from 50m with standard fobs. (click here for fob options)
- Impact protection so no damage from impacts (Click her for more information)
- Supplied fully assembled and ready to control traffic
- All fittings needed for any post are included
- 2 remote control fobs with every Inst-e-Gate (more available)
- For the full range of opening options (click here)
The impact protection clutch is the same as the standard barrier and protects the arm against vehicle impact. So if a vehicle makes contact the arm will move out of the way without damage. To reset simply pull the arm back into place. The carbon fibre arms are extremely strong and do not bend so the look of the gate is not harmed buy the occasional accident. More information here,,,,
Examples of where the Inst-e-gate is being used now.
- Working area access – Keeping vehicles and pedestrians safely out of working areas
- Yard access – Controlling entry when a yard may be unmanned during the day
- Traffic control – Where speed or access needs to be limited to authorised vehicles and persons only
- Biosecurity – Poultry units and any other area where access needs to be tightly controlled
- Weighbridges – to control entry and speed of entry
- Schools – to control speed and entry so avoiding conflict
- Car parks – to limit parking to authorised vehicles only
Examples of the Inst-e-Gate features in the video below
Used on the